Computer Service & Support -
For one fixed monthly rate, what benefits can I expect?
Guardian Networks provides comprehensive support for your company's network, servers, laptops, PCs and users including Weekly and Bi-Weekly On-Site Visits and Unlimited Support Calls. We make sure your network is always up and running smoothly and that your users get the most from your IT investment. Your support plan benefits include:
Unlimited Support Calls
- With our support plan, you will have a dedicated support engineer and you have unlimited direct access to him/her for any technical question. If a problem comes up, no matter how small or how serious, just pick up the phone and make the call. No need to navigate awkward voicemail queues or trying to explain your problem to someone in a different continent. Your dedicated support engineer is local or Orange County and knows you and your system and will very likely be able to start working on the problem immediately.
Regular Weekly & Bi-Weekly On Site Visits
- Depending on the Support Plan
you choose, you will receive weekly or bi-weekly visits by your dedicated support engineer who will answer user questions, address other computer support issues and troubleshoot any problems that cannot be done remotely. Your engineer will spend as much time as necessary, up to half a day per visit, to resolve outstanding problems if any. During these visits, you can discuss current concerns, future plans for your network or any other issues that relate to you IT network.
- If running your business depends on mission-critical servers and network resources that need to be on all the time, then you know how important it is to have access to support any time of day when bad things happen. So, for example, if you have a server down at 2:00 AM on a Sunday, all you need to do is pick up the phone and call your dedicated support engineer and we can be onsite and working on the problem in less than an hour.
Servers, Workstations, Firewalls, Printers...
- We support HP
and other name brands including servers repair and server rebuilding and disaster recovery, most major brand workstations and Laptops, Cisco/Linksys, SonicWall, Juniper Networks firewalls & switches, NetApp NAS Storage devices, Netopia and other signal processing devices. As for the operating system, we support Microsoft Windows Server version going back to Windows Server 2000, all version of Exchange Mail Server, Microsoft IIS web server, Apache web server (Windows version).
- If you are like 99% of businesses out there, then you know how indispensable email is. Having a reliable email system, free of spam and viruses is critical to employee productivity and a professional business image in the eyes of your customers. We support in-house and hosted Microsoft Exchange
servers and 3rd party hosted email solutions (both Exchange based and non-Exchange) such as MailTrust
Backup & Monitoring
- We monitor your backup jobs regularly and send out a weekly report indicating the success or failure status of the daily and weekly job.
User Support & Help Desk
- Help desk services is provided 24 hours a day via client portal, online live chat and email and most importantly by telephone. As a customer you will have direct access to designated support technician 24 hours a day.
Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus
- We set up and configure your firewall and email and web servers for spam and virus protection. We also install and set up virus protection on all the workstations and laptops and send you a weekly report of the status of any threats found.
Disaster Recovery Planning
- From file server down to data corruption, disaster recovery and planning is essential to the continuity of your business. When we first do a site survey and initial setup, we also document and design a disaster recovery plan that even a novice will be able to follow in case of a catastrophic failure of mission critical servers, applications or databases, including email, SQL databases and web servers.
Data Center Setup and Management
- Most businesses with mission critical servers or websites choose to house their servers at a datacenter which is protected from power and internet outages. If you fall into this category, during our initial setup we go over every server, firewall and switch and make sure everything is set up correctly and according to industry best practices. We then monitor and manage the equipment to make sure everything is running as it should.
Comprehensive Site Survey and Inventory
- During out initial setup, we inventory, catalog and document the make, model, serial or service tag numbers, IP addresses and other relevant information for documentation purposes and also to make it easier to service them when needed. We go through every server, workstation, laptop and network component to make sure everything is set up correctly. during the same process, we make sure all the servers and PCs are patched and configured correctly and that event logs are clear and there no conflicts between various network devices.
WiFi Security & VPN
- We so many users traveling and working remotely, it is essential to have a robust encrypted method for users to access the company resources, including files, email and databases. We set up your VPN (Virtual Private Network) to allow remote users to access those resources securely and reliably.
We proudly serve the following communities in and around City of Orange, CA (Orange County)
City of Orange Computer & IT News: