GN Support Center
How to contact Guardian Networks for help.
E-mail - Quick response to e-mailed questions.
Phone (+1) 949.892.5252
Outsourced IT & Computer Service
For the Small Business that doesn't need to spend thousands hiring & training their own in-house IT department, we offer outsourcing service for IT/Computer/Network support at one low, flat monthly rate (starting at $395/mo.). We support servers, PCs, firewalls and switches, users (helpdesk and direct phone access), eMail, backup , virus and spyware prevention and more. Also included are Weekly and Bi-Weekly On-Site Visits to address user issues, Unlimited Support Calls and no travel fees.
We support the following areas and cities in Orange County, CA: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Brea, Buena Park, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Foothill Ranch, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Long Beach, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Juan Capistrano,Santa Ana, Santa Fe Springs, Seal Beach, Stanton, South Coast Metro district, Sunset Beach, Tustin, Westminster, Yorba Linda, and the Greater Orange County area. Our all-inclusive support plan benefits include:
Outsourcing your IT and computer support will give you a significant advantage over your competitors because all your networking needs are covered under one flat monthly rate, and there are no hidden or surprise charges. Below is a description of the services we provide:
- Unlimited Support Calls - With our support plan, you will have a dedicated support engineer and you have unlimited direct access to him/her for any technical question. If a problem comes up, no matter how small or how serious, just pick up the phone and make the call. No need to navigate awkward voicemail systems or trying to explain your problem to someone in a different continent who has never even seen your network. Your dedicated support engineer is local (to Orange County) and knows you and your system and will very likely be able to start working on the problem immediately.
- Backup - We set up and manage backup of you critical files, Exchange Server, SQL databases, web servers and regularly monitor the status of backup jobs and weekly reports informing your of the results. If problems are detected, we immediately investigate the cause. We support disk-based, tape library and online backup methodologies and implement a strategy to ensure continuity of business in the event of physical and digital disasters and threats.
- Regular Weekly & Bi-Weekly Visits - Depending on the Support Plan you choose, you will receive weekly or bi-weekly visits by your dedicated support engineer who will answer user questions, address other computer support issues and troubleshoot any problems that cannot be done remotely. Your engineer will spend as much time as necessary, up to half a day per visit, to resolve outstanding problems if any. During these visits, you can discuss current concerns, future plans for your network or any other issues that relate to you IT network.
- 24x7 Availability - If running your business depends on mission-critical servers and network resources that need to be on all the time, then you know how important it is to have access to support any time of day when bad things happen. So, for example, if you have a server down at 2:00 AM on a Sunday, all you need to do is pick up the phone and call your dedicated support engineer and we can be onsite and working on the problem in less than an hour.
- Servers, Workstations, Firewalls, Printers & Peripherals... - We support HP, Dell and other name brands including server repair and server rebuilding and disaster recovery, most major-brand PCs/workstations & Laptops, Cisco/Linksys, SonicWall, Juniper Networks firewalls & switches, NetApp NAS Storage devices, Netopia and other signal processing devices. As for the operating system, we support Microsoft Windows Server version going back to Windows Server 2000, all version of Exchange Mail Server, Microsoft IIS web server, Apache web server (Windows version).
- Email - If you are like 99% of businesses out there, then you know how indispensable email is. Having a reliable, hacker-proof email system, free of spam and viruses is essential to employee productivity and a professional business image in the view of your customers. We support in-house and hosted Microsoft Exchange servers and 3rd party hosted email solutions (both Exchange and non-Exchange) such as MailTrust and Bluehost.
- User Support & Help Desk - Help desk services is provided 24 hours a day via client portal, online live chat and email and most importantly by telephone. As a customer you will have direct access to designated support technician 24 hours a day.
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus - We set up and configure your firewall and email and web servers for spam and virus protection. We also install and set up virus protection on all the workstations and laptops and send you a weekly report of the status of any threats found.
- Disaster Recovery & Planning - From file server down to data corruption, disaster recovery and planning is essential to the continuity of your business. When we first do a site survey and initial setup, we also document and design a disaster recovery plan that even a novice will be able to follow in case of a catastrophic failure of mission critical servers, applications or databases, including email, SQL databases and web servers.
- Data Recovery - When your PC, laptop or server won't boot up due of a virus, file corruption or hardware problems, we can help restore and recover your files, folders and databases. Every recovery situation is different and depending of why and how the crash occurred, the solution and steps involved will vary. For an analysis of the condition of your data and the best approach to take, give us a call.
- Data Center Setup and Management - Most businesses with mission critical servers or websites choose to house their servers at a datacenter which is protected from power and internet outages. If you fall into this category, during our initial setup we go over every server, firewall and switch and make sure everything is set up correctly and according to industry best practices. We then monitor and manage the equipment to make sure everything is running as it should.
- WiFi Security & VPN - We so many users traveling and working remotely, it is essential to have a robust encrypted method for users to access the company resources, including files, email and databases. We set up your VPN (Virtual Private Network) to allow remote users to access those resources securely and reliably.
- Comprehensive Site Survey and Inventory - During out initial setup, we inventory, catalog and document the make, model, serial or service tag numbers, IP addresses and other relevant information for documentation purposes and also to make it easier to service them when needed. We go through every server, workstation, laptop and network component to make sure everything is set up correctly. during the same process, we make sure all the servers and PCs are patched and configured correctly and that event logs are clear and there no conflicts between various network devices.
- Computer Rental - If you ever find yourself in need of temporary server room equipment such as servers, firewalls, switches, tape drives or other peripherals for any reason, be it due to a disaster such as fire, flood, theft or vandalism or just because you need hardware to meet your needs on a temporary basis, give us a call. We might be able to help. We have some high-end servers from Dell and HP, plus Juniper and Sonicwall firewalls, NAS drives and other peripherals available for rent and we will even help you set things up and configure the equipment.
- Website Design & SEO - We offer site design, Email and hosting free of charge for all our clients. You can visit some of our customers' site on our links page. SEO services are quoted and done on a per-project basis.
We proudly serve the following communities in and near Orange County, CA:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Brea, Buena Park, Carlsbad, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Foothill Ranch, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Long Beach, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Santa Fe Spring, Seal Beach, Stanton, South Coast Metro district, Sunset Beach, Tustin, Westminster, Yorba Linda.
* Sorry, but we are not set up to support individual/home users on a regular basis, however we do provide some pro-bono support for non-profits and very small business users from time to time.